tisdag 30 april 2013

Buttons & Bows

I found a fun challenge over att La-la Land Crafts - Buttons & Bows. Using a stamp from La-La Land is quite new to me, but I love it!! They are adorable and simply a pleasure to color!


I have bought some digistamps from La-La Land crafts and this time I have used Fancy Marci. This image became quickly a favourite of mine. I have colored her with Copics, using some of my favourite colors of course! The designer papers are from MME and Bildmålarna.

Hair E50-51-53-23
Skin E11-21-00-000 R20
Dress/shoes BG75-72-70, C1-Blender

So.. I´m entering this card in La-La Land Craft´s latest challenge "Buttons & Bows"



3 kommentarer:

  1. Åhhhh så himla sött!!! Älskar oxå La-La land stämplarna!!! =)

    Kram och trevlig helg

    SvaraRadera
  2. Åh så sött kort! Du är en hejare på att skapa fina kort! Massa fin inspiration!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jättefint kort! Snyggt färglagt och läckra dekorationer :) Kramiz

    SvaraRadera